III International Symposium on Horticulture in Europe - SHE2016

Chania, Crete (Greece), October 17-21, 2016


Sponsorship opportunities

If you would like to present your company to an international clientele, we can offer you the appropriate sponsoring cooperation. Our sponsoring offers are separated into the categories diamond, platinum, golden, silver and bronze sponsor. Sponsor benefits on such proposals are adjusted to the categories above depending on the size of sponsorship.

For further information please contact:
Dr. Panagiotis Kalaitzis, E-mail: panagiotis@she2016.org, tel: 0030 28210 35030.

To confirm your sponsorship please fill in the Sponsorship Form.

Packages

Diamond Sponsor | € 15.000 (one only)

Platinum Sponsor | € 8.000 (up to three)

Gold Sponsor | € 5.000

Silver Sponsor | € 3.000

Bronze Sponsor | € 1.500

Conditions of Payment

20% of your total owing amount will be due upon confirmation of your sponsorship and exhibition. Of the balance owing 30% will be due on 31 January 2016 and the remaining 50% will be due to 1 month prior to the event. Applications made after 1 March 2016 will be required to pay 100% of total owing upon confirmation.